Avoid Becoming A Work At Home Burnout Mom
Operating a home based business is a great way for stay home moms to supplementing the family’s income. On the one hand, it can be challenging to be mother and business owner at the same time. Your stress level will rise quickly.
How to prevent from becoming a work at home burnout mom
* Do not work more than it is necessary. Money Is not everything. You family needs come first.
* Create a schedule or to-do list both for your job and personal life. Just realize that you won’t always get everything done and don’t worry if you don’t. There’s always tomorrow.
* Designate an errand day. Spend one day a week getting everything done for the week. This is the day you do grocery shopping, do house cleaning and anything else you need to do.
* Take some time to play with kids every day. Take them for a walk in the park, the exercise is good for you and it will help you relax. After all, you are a work at home mom, you want to spend time with your children. Work and house chores can wait while you play.
* Hire a babysitter and go out on a date with your spouse. Make date night a regular happening and regenerate the romance.
* Have lunch with other moms. You need some adult conversation every so often. Make some time to stay in touch with your friends.
* Call a close friend. If you are having a bad day, call a good friend and just talk for a little while. You will be relaxed and rejuvenated.
* Play some upbeat music and dance around the living room. Who cares if your kids and the neighbors think you’ve lost it? You are having fun and are releasing all that build up physical energy.
* Do not try to run several businesses at the same time. You will surely burn yourself out.
Just by implementing a few of these ideas you can watch your stress level go down. You will prevent from becoming a work at home burnout mom and get to enjoy life more. Your family will appreciate spending time with a fun and relaxed mom. That’s what being a work at home mom it’s all about – spending quality time with your family
This guest post by Jennifer, who enjoys blogging about ways to generate income for stay home moms, enjoys going out with friends.