Important aspects to be borne in mind while designing a good landing page Purpose of landing page is to persuade website visitors to convert and collect information. A good landing page can compel visitors to convert. But a bad landing page will have opposite effect. Important aspects to be borne in mind while designing a good landing page are given below.
1. Keyword friendly URL: Always try to include a keyword in both the URL and the title name of the landing page. For example if the company is engaged in house lifting, a landing page by the name of ‘house lifting services’ will be far better than just ‘services’.
2. Navigation: Especially for e-commerce sites, easy navigation and provision of relevant links to all products and services and home page are most important. This will be very helpful to visitors to browse different products and models.
3. Call-to-action: Adding call-to-action element to landing page is a must from the marketing perspective. Make sure that an action specific phrase backs up the Call-to-action.
4. Enough content: A landing page must be sufficiently populated with content.
5. Well structured content: Landing page must look appealing by providing properly structured content.
6. Images and videos: It is better to provide video or pictures representing the products and services.
7. Brand focus: Landing page must focus on the brand.
This post is written by Michael Fleming and he works at CouponAudit as a writer, where thousands of valid and working online coupons are available for different stores. For example you can use iStockphoto promo code etc. to get discount