You can Dominate Google and other search engines with a new service called ArticleRanks. The website basically has a couple of main functions; 1) allows Webmasters to drip feed in unique free content to their site. 2) the second option concentrates more on Internet marketers.
All search engines love fresh content, this has been proven many times, and among the best ways to get new visitors to your website is via articles. Not only do they give you great click through, they in addition to gain brand exposure and most importantly whenever executed correctly it is one of the best techniques to increase search positions.
But the thing is people have been writing great content for so long and having nowhere to submit it to except article directories which are many times off topic and full of spam.
ArticleRanks are set to revolutionise all of this by allowing people to actually submit their articles on REAL blogs and sites that people want to read. The greatest aspect about it all is that you get great click through and you are getting one way links that the search engines will love. You are creating great content that is then being distributed onto real webmasters blogs.
Just picture this, imagine your articles instead of going to directories, actually being drip fed into real ranked and trusted blogs, which are all giving you one way links and all hosted on different IPs.Your search positions will just increase a huge amount.
This service cost you nothing, but there is also the option to buy credits or upgrade to monthly status. The site also has the following functions:
– The biggest and most powerful form of article marketing.
– Dominate the SERPs within a month.
– Submit unique content to a huge network of user submitted sites and increase your search positions.
– Earn credits to submit articles and gain links by adding sites to the system.
– Make your articles unique manually or semi automatically with the content assistor.
– Increase rankings of your YouTube videos.
– Compatible with any site that has XML-RPC.
– Choose to target a specific geographic search engine.
– Get links on a big range of different IP classes
– Safe and Secure system, the most powerful form of link building way that search engines love.
– Users want your unique content and in exchange give you backlinks that are on topic.
– The network is heavily regulated and spam sites will not get through permitted.
– Become an affiliate and earn monthly recurring commissions.
– Plus much much more
If your new blog have some decent traffic, then you are 90% of the way to start making some real money or monetization from your blog. The “conventional” methods of monetization blogs is to use such methods like Google AdSense, affiliate offers, and CPA offers. Google AdSense is those little ads you see on blogs and content sites. Generally, this is all you need to make a respectable amount of money from your blog. But if these familiar ways are not working for you, then here are some ingenious techniques you can use to monetize your blog.
1. Google your main keyword phrase and maybe a few of your secondary keyword phrases as well. Next, take a look at each and every AdWords ad on the right hand side of the search results. You can also do the same through Yahoo and MSN, and other search engines. These ads are from businesses and entrepreneurs who believe that your particular niche is a money maker for them. You know they are willing to spend money advertising for your keywords, so why not contact them and see if they want to advertise on your blog. They could put a banner on your blog, or you could charge them X amount per month for text links.
2. Go to Technorati and find the top blogs in your niche. Now, go to each of these blogs and make a thorough study of their advertisers. Figure out where those advertisers come from and why not contact them and see if they want to advertise on your blog as well.
3. Take a look at Commission Junction or other affiliate networks and see if you can find merchants who might be interested in advertising on your blog.
4. Take a look at off line advertisers. This one is a little more complicated because you are not dealing with people who understand the Internet. Look in newspapers and magazines in your niche or your local area and see who might be interested in advertising on your blog. You will have to do a little more research here. Probably preparing a little report with screen shots of traffic would be a good idea.
Certainly there are other, imaginative methods to monetize your blog, thinking out of the box often leads to great opportunities to making more money!